cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: using tomcat context security with cocoon
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2001 22:43:48 GMT
"Marc Leblanc" <mleblanc@nomadlogic.com> wrote:
>anyone know if usisng tomcat context security is possible with cocoon?

Theoretically it should work. But Tomcat 3.1 BASIC authentication is broken
(it claims in the docs that it works, but it doesn't), and I haven't tried
it in Tomcat 3.2.

However, if you don't want to upgrade to 3.2, I posted a small patch for
Tomcat 3.1 to tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org which definitely fixes it,
sometime in 2000, so check the archives.