cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Amir Azmi" <aa...@centervilletech.com>
Subject RE: Connection to database and stylesheet
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:35:36 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Donald [mailto:donaldp@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 5:35 AM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Cc: UserCocoon; DevCocoon
Subject: Re: Connection to database and stylesheet

At 10:39  5/3/01 +0100, Isabelle Boyer wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have a connection problem with a query to a SQL dataBase, named
>"DB_NDSUSERS.
>My query is ok but when Itested it 4 times, I have the following error
>message :
>com.jnetdirect.jsql.m: Failed connection:com.jnetdirect.jsql.m: This
trial
>license allows a maximum of 1 connections and 2 are already connected
>url:jdbc:JSQLConnect://mars:1433/database=DB_NDSUSERS
>
>I have tried to crease the number of connection in cocoon.properties in
>section "Turbine DB Connection Pool" at line
>processor.xsp.pool.database.default.maxConnections=100 instead of 3.

If u still haven't the problem off the hook, I think the problem crops
up when the trial version of the driver expires.

What u can do is download the latest JNetDirect driver, and use the new
jSQLconnect.jar file that comes along with it and u'll be all set.(This
was what I did when I got the error and it works fine now).

Thanks,
Amir

It is not cocoon limiting the connections but the jdbc driver. The jdbc
driver is under a trial license - you have to buy the driver to get it
get unlimited connections.
Cheers,

Pete