cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Richaud" <olivier_rich...@yahoo.com>
Subject Inserting raw HTML/XML
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 14:11:42 GMT
We are storing into a database an HTML fragment that should be extracted
later. The fact is that with Cocoon, when we insert the fragment into a
node, Cocoon escapes the HTML tags. And Cocoon does not disable output
escaping with <xsl:value-of> so that we are stuck.

We are storing the HTML in order to keep the presentation. We are ready to
change the way we store information, and ready to store XML. But is there an
easy way to store an XML fragment and load it on demand so that it can be
inserted in a node?

Has anyone run into the same problem and found a workaround.

Thanks in advance.

Olivier.