cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matteo Colombo" <mtco...@inwind.it>
Subject Some questions
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 08:44:26 GMT
Hi,
I'm new with Cocoon (1.8) and Xml, some questions:

1- I've an XML document with 3 XSL that implement 3 different layouts, a
user can choose what layout apply to the XML document, by a form for
example. How can I do with Cocoon? How can the XML document associate the
right XSL?

2- I read the documentation and the example about how create producer but
I've some doubts. Do you have a working example to show me?

3- The last, I'm looking for documentation or links about SOAP and DOM in
Cocoon. Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry for my poor English!

Matteo Colombo
Student of Politecnico Milano