cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Moursli Nabil" <prest...@cite-sciences.fr>
Subject Cocoon xerces VisualAge for Java Incompatible document type!
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 09:12:47 GMT
Hi all,

I installed cocoon 1.8.2 under tomcat 3.2.1 everythings goes OK, test, code
and example. I did the same for VisualAge 3.02. The examples runs alright.
Exept when I got to use my own code on Visual age, I get this error on all
the document creation in my code, for example when I do something like:

org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser parser = new
org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser();
parser.parse(xmlFile);
Document document = parser.getDocument();

I get this exception.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: PAR002 Class,
"org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl", is not of type org.w3c.dom.Document.
org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl

Any clue with be great.

Thx.

nabil.