cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scott N. Smith" <Scott.N.Sm...@HOTELINFOSYS.COM>
Subject Install Problem w/ Cocoon 2 under BEA Weblogic 6.0
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 01:45:12 GMT
After installing Cocoon 2 under BEA Weblogic 6.0, when I try to access a
Cocoon page, I get the following exception:

<May 2, 2001 6:10:33 PM PDT> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(6160509,cocoo
n)] Servlet failed with Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:380)
at
org.apache.avalon.framework.context.DefaultContext.put(DefaultContext.java:7
0)
at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:141)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java
:638)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImpl.ja
va:581)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.jav
a:526)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:30
6)
at
:208)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:1265)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:1622)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)

The Cocoon used was downloaded yesterday (May 1).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott