cocoon-users mailing list archives

From GCS <...@agentsinside.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Taglibs(?) for XSP howto
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 16:03:43 GMT
Hi Donald,

* Donald Ball <balld@webslingerZ.com> [010430 20:19]:

> cocoon.xconf
 Thanks, I added the following lines to the "<markup-languages>"
section:
<builtin-logicsheet>
  <parameter name="prefix" value="gcs"/>
  <parameter name="uri" value="http://c64.rulez.org/%7egcs"/>
  <parameter name="href" value="file:///home/gcs/example.xsl"/>
</builtin-logicsheet>

Does not work. :*) I will play with resource:// etc.

> i'm not sure exactly what you're looking for...?
 A very basic application, which uses XSP. Format: some kind of jar
files, and fe. with "ant deploy" it manages to put the jar files into
place, modify the necessary files for the path definitions etc. Just to
see a working example how to configure "third-party" examples.

Regards, Laszlo