cocoon-users mailing list archives

From g..@agentsinside.com
Subject Re: [C2] Taglibs(?) for XSP howto
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 14:03:47 GMT
Hi,

On SZE, MÁJ 02, 2001 at 01:13:35 -0400, Donald Ball wrote:

> i couldn't get file:/// urls to work here either - try context:// to load
> the logicsheet from your webapp directory.
 I am trying with context:// , and with different directories. Result is
an expection as:
Failed to execute pipeline.
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Failed to execute pipeline.:org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: markup-languages:
ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: xsp:org.apache.avalon.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: xsp

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: xsp:org.apache.avalon.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: xsp
(the line above repeated)

at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEventPipeline.java:213)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingStreamPipeline.java:307)
at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:3316)

Have you ever seen similar? I do not have a clue. :-( Maybe I will try
with a newer build of Cocoon2, but I think it is still my mistake
somewhere.

> woof, best thing we've got for that right now is the c2 sample site.
 Can you please send it to me?

Thank you very much!
Laszlo