cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Hargreaves ...@hargre.fsnet.co.uk>
Subject C[2] Simple SQL Under Windown NT
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 07:39:03 GMT
I'm using Windows NT4 with JDK1.3 and Tomcat 3.2.1 and have successfully
run all C2 examples except the database ones.

When I attempt to run the Simple SQL example I get a "Failed to execute
pipeline - null pointer exception" message.

I've created an MS Access database and tables as directed but I'm not
sure if I've done the right things with the Control Panel > ODBC Data
Source Administrator. Under the System DSN tab I've created a
'personnel' System Data Source that connects to my MS database. Is there
anything else I should do?

Could someone offer some wise words please?

Many thanks,
Pete Hargreaves.