cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Federica Legger <federica.leg...@TILAB.COM>
Subject cocoon doesn't connect to mysql
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 07:49:57 GMT
Hi everybody, I've Cocoon 1.8.2 + MySQL up and running on a Windows box
and on a Linux machine. My code works fine under windows, but when I
port it under Linux I get

Error found handling the request.

            java.lang.RuntimeException: Error opening connection to
dburl: jdbc:mysql:localhost/test
                    at
_var._tomcat._webapps._cocoon._radio._db.populateDocument(_db.java:156)

my code is:

	<esql:connection>
		<esql:driver>org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</esql:driver>
		<esql:dburl>jdbc:mysql:localhost/test</esql:dburl>
                <esql:username>cocoon</esql:username>
                <esql:password>cocoon</esql:password>
	</esql:connection>

Any hints? I'm pretty new to dbs, but I made sure coccon user can
connect to db test
TIA
Federica Legger