cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Marcellini <amarc...@tiscalinet.it>
Subject Preserve html
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 08:46:24 GMT
Hi All,
In some pages of the site I'm building I use Cocoon and XML only to
build a HTML
document pasting together different entities.
But trought this way I think that the html code is not preserved:
I include some javascript in my pages (<script language="Javascript"
src="file.js"></script>) so in IE on MacOS the script on this page don't
works; but if I paste together the different entities manually and serve
the page as html, so no trought Cocoon, the script on the page works
properly.
What's happen?
Any suggestion?
There may be some encoding problem?
Can I avoid the problem, using unparsed entities? (I tried without
success: Illegar reference of unparsed entity!)
Thank's in advance
    Alessandro Marcellini