cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tony" <t...@employer.com.br>
Subject RE: XSP: caching?
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 19:24:29 GMT

I've got the same problem!

I tried everything like hasChanged(), isCacheable(), hasTheHellChanged()
(just kidding) but no luck so far.

In my site, a lot of my XML page elements (dynamic forms and so) come from a
database. Thus without a proper XSP cache working I'm not going anywere.

Could someone give us a simple XSP example on how to make the cache work on
Cocoon 1.8.2 ?

Thanks,

Tony.