cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tony" <t...@employer.com.br>
Subject RE: XSP: caching?
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 19:26:38 GMT
> funny, in your source code, you have these lines:
>
>      public boolean isCacheable (HttpServletRequest request)
> {return false;}
>      public boolean hasChanged (Object context) {return true;}
>
> that is to say, exactly the opposite.

That's right, my attached XML was messed up. But Cocoon 1.8.2 dosen't seem
to care about it as much as you do anyway, since this order doesn't change a
damn thing .
;)

Looking at the list I'm obviousely not the only one having such troubles. A
solution to all this will make me sleep a lot better. Maybe Cocoon 1.8.3 ?

Tony.