cocoon-users mailing list archives

From paint...@mc.duke.edu
Subject Re: Turbine
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 16:28:42 GMT

Martin,

I agree, the documentation seems to suggest that.  However, I have used
more than one pool successfully within Cocoon.  I can't remember if they
used the same driver, though - I may have had one Oracle and one Sybase
pool.  Anyway, I don't know for sure, but I'd say it is worth a try.  I
need to use multiple pools, if possible, so I may soon try it myself.  I'd
be curious to know what you find out.

-Christopher

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org