cocoon-users mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Turbine
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 18:45:31 GMT

On Wed, 2 May 2001 paint007@mc.duke.edu wrote:

> Martin,
>
> These instructions are for Cocoon 1, I don't know if they are the same for
> Cocoon 2.
>
> You set up a pool in the cocoon.properties by filling out the appropriate
> information such as this:
> processor.xsp.pool.database.mypool.driver=com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver
> processor.xsp.pool.database.mypool.url=jdbc:sybase:Tds:myhost:1025/mydb
> processor.xsp.pool.database.mypool.username=pooluser
> processor.xsp.pool.database.mypool.password=*****
> processor.xsp.pool.database.mypool.maxConnections=3
> processor.xsp.pool.database.mypool.expiryTime=3600000

In C2 you configure the jdbc connection pool in the datasource element
in the cocoon.xconf file:

  <datasources>
    <jdbc name="mypool">
      <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
      <auto-commit>false</auto-commit>
      <dburl>jdbc:sybase:Tds:myhost:1025/mydb</dburl>
      <user>pooluser</user>
      <password>*****</password>
    </jdbc>
  </datasources>