cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Geissel" <ageis...@zenark.com>
Subject [C1] Generating a HTML frameset using XML/XSLT
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:36:35 GMT
Hi,

We are just trying to put a dynamic frameset as the primary entry-point for our application,
and using all that we've learnt so far, we created an XSP file with an associated stylesheet
(included at the end of this mail). We get an unusual SAX exception when accessing the frameset:

org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not associate stylesheet to document:
 error reading C:\tomcat\webapps\zdam\index2html.xsl: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
name "FRAME" must be followed by the '=' character.

Has someone come across this before or successfully implemented framesets?
All help is gladly accepted.
Thanks,
Adrian

Cocoon 1.8.2
Tomcat 2.3
Windows NT

=================================
XSP simply generates the following:

<mystuff:data frame-top="top.html" frame-sidebar="sidebar.html" frame-main="main.html"/>

=================================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  xmlns:mystuff="mystuff.com"