cocoon-users mailing list archives

From franck delarue <frdelarue2...@yahoo.fr>
Subject xmlns:util
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 09:33:41 GMT
hi everyone,
i'm using cocoon2 on linux and i'm trying to use the
<util:include-expr> tag, but when I just declare the
namespace :
xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util"
in my xsp page, which is very simple (the most).
Cocoon2 throws me an error :

   org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language

Exception:org.apache.cocoon.components.language.Languag
   eException: Error compiling service_xsp:
                 Line 94, column 75: '}' expected.

? do i have the wrong adress of the namespace ? is it
still possible to use the tags util with cocoon2 ?

thanks in advance.

=====