cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: C1 to C2
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:42:35 GMT

Luca Morandini wrote:

> [...]

So, apparently it is not possible to have something like
mydomain.com/Foo/foo, and one must always use something like
mydomain.com/cocoon/Foo/foo, if I understood you correctly. That is too
bad, since it was certainly possible with cocoon1. There must (should)
be a way around it.

Andre

> Best regards,

>                Luca Morandini
>                GIS Consultant
>             lmorandini@ieee.org
>           +39 0744 59  85  1 Office
>           +39 0335 681 02 12 Mobile
> http://utenti.tripod.it/lmorandini/index.html

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi
University of Oulu, Finland  | WWW: http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/research.html