cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon2 : pb with "Slasdot" sample.
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:31:28 GMT
Sorry, I don't know how to set the proxy's user/password.  I *do* know that
java and NT auth don't like each other (I've encountered the problem and
couldn't get the two to talk).  Perhaps this would be best moved onto the
dev group as a problem to be resolved...? (or answered by somebody with more
knowledge than I ;)  Are you subscribed to the dev mailing list?

J.