cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: [C2b2] document() function not working?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:22:38 GMT
Hi Christopher,

thanks for your reply, but it must be another problem. I tested the
stylesheet with all the XML-files on the commandline with Ant/Xalan and
without Cocoon - it works fine. But I want to use Cocoon for doing this
transformation on the fly.

For the document()-function I have a question: Will the called XML-file
handled by the sitemap ( -> So do I need a correct matcher in it?  ->
inclusive link-resolving? ) e.g. like a HTML-redirect for JPGs/GIFS or does
it work completely without Cocoon (direct access to the XML-file)? I think
that I tested all possibilities, but I had no success.

I also searched the logfiles - no success. No error messages from document().

Regards,

Joerg