cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alberto Garcia" <alberto.gar...@sema.es>
Subject Configure a oracle db conection in cocoon2
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:54:05 GMT
Hello everybody,
I would like to create a connection with an oracle db in cocoon2.
I've been looking for the way to make it in internet , and I have to
configure the cocoon.properties file, but I can't find this file in my
cocoon2 installation.
Do I have  to create this file? where? who?

Sorry about my English and thank you very much.

"Saludos Cordiales"
Alberto

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.