cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Macatt...@aol.com
Subject XSP Question
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:51:21 GMT
Hi

I've hit a problem with XSP which I can't find an answer to and would really
appreciate some help as I've spent hours trying to figure out why I can't get
XSP to work.

I've installed Cocoon 1.8.2 under Tomcat 3.2.3 itself under Apache 1.3.2
(using the mod_jk plug in rather than Jserv) under Windows ME.

I start up Apache and then Tomcat and type in
http://localhost:8080/Cocoon.xml in IE 5.5 (I also have Microsoft's msxml3
parser installed) and I get the output page.  I can also get an xml page that
I had formatted with an associated xsl style sheet to output as html.

However when I try to view an xsp page I don't get the right output.  For
example when I tried the page.xml sample provided with Cocoon all I got as
output was the following

type = "txt\html"

followed by

Copyright © 1999-2001 <A HREF="http://xml.apache.org/">The Apache XML Project</A>.
All rights reserved

between two horizontal rules

itself followed by

and #f0f0f0 #ffffff     #f0f0f0 #ffffff.

I really need some help on this as I'm using Cocoon as I'm now at a loss as
to wht to try next.

Thanks in anticipation

Marc Cattini