cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jamesjbig...@netscape.net
Subject RE: Configuration on Weblogic 5.1 and Win2000
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:12:50 GMT
I moved parser.jar(xerces 1.4) to the front of my classpath and did a new build.  Now there
are no error messages in the log but whenever I hit

http://localhost:7001/cocoon

I get a 404 error message.  I checked cocoon log and cocoon is processing the request.  The
log says it compiles sitemap properly then redirects to welcome.  The url in browser changes

http://localhost:7001/welcome

and the screen displays the error 404 - not found page.

If I go to http://localhost:7001/cocoon/welcome the welcome page loads however if I click
the html example I get the 404 error msg again and the url in the browser is

http://atljbigler:7001/cocoon/hello.html

Any suggestions?

jamesjbigler@netscape.net wrote:

>Hello
>
>I have been trying to set up cocoon to run on my machine.  I have fought through several
problems with the xml classes and security exceptions but this last problem has me whipped.
 If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.  Otherwise I think I will have to punt.

>I am using
>
>Windows 2000 SP1
>Weblogic 5.1 SP9
>Cocoon-2.0b2
>java version "1.3.1_01"
>Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_01)
>Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1_01, mixed mode)
>

>Things I have done so far.
>
>1) built cocoon following instructions in INSTALL file for automatic installation. (.\build.bat
-Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes Dinstall.war=c:\weblogic\myserver\webapps install)
>2) deleted all jars from classpath that anything to do with xml (jaxp,parser,saxon)
>3) copied xerces_1_4_1.jar to weblogic\lib and renamed to parser.jar and
>added to weblogic.class.path
>4) un-war-ed the cocoon war and added line in weblogic.properties for webapp weblogic.httpd.webApp.cocoon=c:/weblogic/myserver/webapps/cocoon
>5) modified weblogic.policy to give all permissions to cocoon files
>
>Error I am recieving
>
>I attached the full cocoon.log at the bottom but here is relevant piece.  I checked this
line BrowserImpl.createDocumentForBrowserInfo(BrowserImpl.java:378).  It is basically calling
getKey off a class of the type java.util.Map.Entry which should be a valid method.