cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [C2] Generator
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 09:50:02 GMT

A Cocoon Generator is a class that implements the
org.apache.cocoon.generation.Generator interface. The best examples are Cocoon's
existing generators, all in the generation package. You may want to start by
subclassing AbstractGenerator and building from there.

There are better people out there to help you, but right now everyone seems to be
on vacation. Hey, it's time to enjoy the sun!

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:21:24 +0200, "arnaud De-brem" <arnaud.de-brem@fr.adp.com> wrote:
--

> Hi,
>
> does anyone knows where to find more documentation about
> Generator in Cocoon2? I want to make a new Generator. Does anyone do that
> ???
> Where can I find examples or documentations ???
>
> For my new Generator, I want to pass a new XML to the <transform> tag.
> This XML is create dynamically by the Generator
>
> Anyone can help me ??
>
> best regards
>
> Arnaud

Sergio Carvalho