cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mario Muja <mario.m...@delaval.com>
Subject Re: Front end Validations/mouse events trapping
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 07:41:38 GMT
You can write XSLT stylesheets, which transform your XSP results into
HTML. These XSLT stylesheets can add JavaScript code to the resulting
HTML pages. You could have different XSLTs - some for generating HTML
and some for generating the JavaScript code. The XSLTs can even
dynamically generate JavaScript depending on the XSP content.

Mario