cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <...@proJ.com>
Subject Help a newbie with a simple Hello world please
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:33:18 GMT
I am trying to build a simples C2 or even C1 application for training. I
have read the docs and mail list and would like some help please.

1. Is there a simple Cocoon application I can loook at? C2 prefered.

2.So far,  I have create an XML and XSL file that I can transform to
HTML outside of Cocoon.
I want to start with a blank webapp folder. I am reading the
coccon.xconf and sitemap.xmap in coccon example war, and they are ...
long and confusing. (also, can they be placed bellow web-inf for
security reasons?) Do I realy need all those JARs in lib. What is the
minimum (no need for SQL yet, etc.)
Also, is there a simpler web.xml ?

TIA,
Vic

One day I hope to use JSP and generate PDF (or RTF).....