cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arno Illmann <arno.illm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: More C2 Idiots Guide Requests
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:18:50 GMT
Hi Jeremy, I am another c2 idiot .. o no I am an very early alpha 0.1 Version of an c2 idiot
and I am looking forward to your postings of an C2 Idiot Guide.

But this of your code snippet

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

is Cocoon 1, you now do no processing instructions in the corresponding files, you match all
in the sitemap - and you are yousing c2 as you wrote.
OK, I can send you a pdf (good to print and read) made from the doc on the cocoon2 site one
month ago or so, and enough for a first overview.

Or I can post it somewhere in teh Web. Let's hear from another later, Arno