cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon2 and logicsheets
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 07:34:30 GMT
Quoting Cassandra Bonner <cbonner_98@yahoo.com>:

> Has anyone found a detailed answer to these questions?  There was a
> similar question a while back...
>

> http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2001-June/016332.html
>

> If anyone can detail how to setup a logicsheet within cocoon2, that'd
> be great.  I can't even get the built-in logicsheets to work.  If i
> add the following into my cocoon.xconf (print.xsl is a simple test
> that prints to stdout), I get the error below.  I've tried it both as
> a resource and file.  I've also tried combinations of the posting
> above, but to no avail.
>
> <builtin-logicsheet>
>           <parameter name="prefix" value="print"/>
>           <parameter name="uri" value="http://cwo.com.au/mid/print"/>
>           <parameter name="href"

value="resource://content/cocoon/tomcat/java/au/com/optus/core/util/print.xsl"/>
>           <!--
>           <parameter name="href"
> value="file:///content/cocoon/tomcat/java/au/com/optus/core/util/print.xsl"/>
>           -->
>         </builtin-logicsheet>

The resource:// protocol will look into your classpath to locate the logicsheet.
This means you have to put your logicsheet into a jar and deploy it into
WEB-INF/lib.

Another way is to use the context:// protocol which starts looking at the
servlet app context path for it.

Giacomo