cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Painter-Wakefield" <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Nobody Knows HOW TO SAVE STREAM ON DISK!!
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:10:38 GMT

I think the reason nobody is answering is that nobody on this list knows
offhand how to do it.  They would have to spend time looking up the
appropriate Java references, etc., for your benefit.  I would suggest that
what you are trying to do is not basic xsp but very advanced, and therefore
requires some Java knowledge.  So you may need to take a little time
learning some Java, like it or not.  Otherwise, may I suggest that, since
nobody on this list has a quick answer for you, you take your question to a
Java newsgroup or mailing list, where there will be many Java experts to
help you.

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org