cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandru COSTIN <acos...@iakt.rdsnet.ro>
Subject XSP code reuse problems
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:14:48 GMT
	Hello,
	Trying to implement the code reuse with the XSP method reusePart,
I've come into problems when the method should use the esql taglib.
	When I write a simple method, it works flawlessly and it's
reusable.
	But when I try to add a esql quey, I ran into problems.
	The pasted code below does not execute the esql part, and I think
this happend because the code fragment is locate above the <page> tag.

<xsp:logic>
private void TwoLevel(String param) throws SAXException {
	AttributesImpl xspAttr = new AttributesImpl();
	int k = 1;
	int idinf = 0;
	</xsp:logic>

	<esql:execute-query>
			<esql:query>
				select * from v_inf where (idinf_inf is
null and idtype_inf=1) order by name_itm
			</esql:query>
   </esql:execute-query>

  <xsp:logic>
   <recordset1>