cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam A R" <aa...@sybase.co.jp>
Subject Internationalization
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:01:47 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to do this since past many hours.

I want to make my application internationalized. i.e. Be able to present
Strings in different languages depending on the useragent.

How to go about it??

I am using Cocoon 1.8 and my servlet engine is iAnywhere Wireless
Server(iAWS). In this server all I need to do is extend a built-in class,
specify the location where the XML files are to be found. And keep writing
XML/XSP/XSL files to your heart's content. iAWS does provide
cocoon.properties to control the behaviour of Cocoon.

The help I found only said about configuring Cocoon using sitemap. But
nowhere have I used sitemap.

so, how do I internationalize my application without using sitempa?

Please help..

Many thanks in advance.

cheers
Adam