cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Geissel" <ageis...@zenark.com>
Subject [C2] Help: Unexpected bad XSP/Logicsheet behavior
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:37:17 GMT
Hi,

My logicsheet provides XSP support templates, for controlling the structure of the generated
XML. A typical template generates an XML fragment, including the local 'root' (top-level)
element, attributes, content and child elements.

The strange behavior is that my 'root' element is not being processed (in the example below,
<my:object/> is never created), but all subsequent attributes, content and child elements
are processed as expected.

I've looked at the XSP generated java file, which does not issue any SAX events relating to
the creation of the first element, but everything else is there as expected.

This logicsheet worked 'perfectly' in Cocoon 1.8.2, and I have made the appropriate namespace
changes to C2 enable it.

Does anyone know what's happening here?
Thanks,
Adrian

=================== LOGICSHEET fragment ============================
<xsl:template match="util:get-object">
  <xsp:element name="my:object">
    <xsp:logic>
      { /* BEGIN: scope */
        // mixture of Java code and <xsp:.../> tags
      } /* END:  scope */
    </xsp:logic>
  </xsp:element>
</xsl:template>