cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brent L Johnson" <br...@bjohnson.net>
Subject XSP content within main Stylesheet
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:33:15 GMT
I can get around my problem with the parseInt() NumberFormatExceptions if I
can make a logic call from my main stylesheet I use for all documents.  It
basically prints a header, and I want the header to change depending on
certain things.

What I did (and this worked in development) was create a "header" logicsheet
that printed out all the HTML for the complete header table, and then did a
little logic to make some button changes.

Rather than do this, is there a way I could call a logicsheet or something
which will return just the HTML for that button (instead of the whole
header)?

Any ideas would be apprecated!

Thanks,

- Brent