cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arno Illmann <a...@ge.stalt.de>
Subject Re: Installing actions
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:07:35 GMT
Hi Christopher, here is what Vadim Gritsenko wrote to me in a similar case. In the end I putted
the
class file in the cocoon source and made a new build. This works, but it should be easier
as shown
below.

Arno

-----------
Hi,

Here is couple of hints for you:

1) Extra-classpath the way you specified would never work. The correct path would be:

<init-param>
<param-name>extra-classpath</param-name>
<param-value>C:\Programme\ApacheGroup\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\clas
\
ses</param-value> </init-param>

2) You do need to add ...\cocoon\WEB-INF\classes into classpath, because it is added
automatically by the servlet contaier (Tomcat)

If you have DatabaseSelectAction.class file in \
...\cocoon\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\cocoon\acting, you do not required to add any \
classpath entries. Try to restart Tomcat and access sitemap again. If this fails, I \
do not have other pointers...

Vadim