cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Aston" <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2: Where to put xml/xsl files to?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:13:16 GMT
Hi Alexander,

You have to configure the sitemap to pick up your files.  The cTwIG idiots
guide has some basic examples.  You can find it at
http://www.pigbite.co.uk/ctwig/index.html.

HTH.

Jez
jez@pigbite.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Schatten [mailto:alasan@gmx.net]
Sent: 18 October 2001 10:32
To: cocoon-users
Subject: Cocoon 2: Where to put xml/xsl files to?

I used Cocoon 1 to publish XML files using xsl. this worked fine.

now I installed Tomcat 4, Cocoon 2 as war in tomcat.

basically works (on windows, not on linux...). however: I have no idea
where to put the xml/xsl files to. I tried to use the webapps/cocoon
directory as in C1, but C2 doesnt find the files??

any ideas? this seems to be a very basic problem. the C2 documentation
is very long, but no short introduction covering these basic tasks; at
least I didnt find them.

thank you for comments in advance

Alex