cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "sergi" <srdjan.po...@gsmms1.com>
Subject [C2] problem with adding of my action into cocoon
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:49:31 GMT
hi everyone,
i've added my own action in pacage of all cocoon actions
'org.apache.cocoon.acting', in propper sub-folder... after that i rebuild my
cocoon, and my class has appeared in 'build' sub-folder... so i've thought,
everything's all right, but i got internal server error, after i call my
xsp...
and now, in cocoon.log i'm having this message:

WARN    10040   [cocoon  ] (Thread-32):
org.apache.cocoon.acting.ReqValidator
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.acting.ReqValidator

and that class (org.apache.cocoon.acting.ReqValidator) is my added class :(

if anyone know what to do, please tell!!!