cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Olaf Boede" <olaf.bo...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: How to build a chain of xsp-pipelines?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:38:19 GMT
Thank you. That works.

But: That method adds always an extra root-element to my document.
So, I would have to use the following sequence to include use only the
result of my datasource chain:

<map:match pattern="datasink1">
  <map:aggregate element="mydata">
    <map:part src="cocoon:/datasource"/>
  </map:aggregate>
  <map:transform src="remove-mydata-root-element.xsl"/>

  <map:transform src="dosomething.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

That's quite ugly. I think about writing an own generator to get a slim
chain like the following one:

<map:match pattern="datasink1">
 <map:generate type="get-cocoon-result" src="cocoon:/datasource"/>
 <map:transform src="dosomething.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

But: I really would preferr to use an existing generator...

Cheers,
Olaf.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----