cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Normann Nielsen" <coc...@dubbekarl.dk>
Subject SV: How to debug?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:32:42 GMT
Hi ev'rybody!

I'm using Netbeans 3.2.1 and the chapter "Integrating NetBeans/Forte for
Java Community Edition with JBoss for source level debugging" for setting up
the debugger:

http://www.jboss.org/documentation/HTML/ch10s14.html

This will work with any Java program run in a virtual machine set up this
way. You can then put breakpoints in your actions and the servlets
(*_xsp.java) generated by Cocoon from the XSP pages, and you can even put
breakpoints in the Cocoon sources if you mount them.

Best regards,
Jan Nielsen