cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject AW: Another applet question
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:32:59 GMT
You can.
The question is - how.
One easy approach is to use GET or POST like this one for HTTP GET:
URL url = new URL ("/myproducer?xml="+URLEncoder.encode (myxmlstring));

You can map /myproducer to a xsp file or your own producer.

If you do have further questions feel free to contact me directly.

JOERN_HEID
  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: Gustavo Fernandes [mailto:gustavo@eccentia.com]
  Gesendet: Montag, 29. Oktober 2001 11:58
  An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Betreff: Another applet question

  Hi all,

  I´m currently developing an applet who must insert data in a database thru
cocoon2.How can this be possible done ? Is it possible to send an XML to C2
and put a pipeline that transform this into database queries ?

        Gustavo Nalle Fernandes
        gustavo@eccentia.com
        www.eccentia.com
        Rua Luigi Galvani, 42 cj. 61