cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael McKibben <mmckib...@ncube.com>
Subject Re: temp directory
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:53:08 GMT
Sorry if you've already received a reply to this, but the timing of my
apache list mail seems to be lagged...

Did you try getting Constants.CONTEXT_WORK_DIR from the context passed to
your generator via the object model (or if you extend from
ServletGenerator the context is available as a proteted member)?

Regards,

--mike