cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Årun.Ñ <aru...@eximsoft.com>
Subject RequestDispatchers in xsp
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 12:48:07 GMT
Hi,
        Is there any way to use request dispatchers in my xsp page. I am
using cocoon 2 and there is a problem with the cocoons wrapper classes for
request .... to get the requestDispatcher. I cannot use the redirect
approach as there are lot of disadvantages of that like,  it is a client
pull another hit to server, network traffic, as it becomes a second request
i will not be able to get the parameters with the previous request etc ....

thankx in advance
Arun.N