cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ã…run.N" <aru...@eximsoft.com>
Subject Re: Question - Problem
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:43:47 GMT

response.sendRedirect(response.encodeRedirectURL(site));

i think ....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vercesi Paolo" <Paolo.Vercesi@insiel.it>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 1:58 PM
Subject: R: Question - Problem

Hello Anthony,

I don't know why rd.forward() method doesn't redirect your users, I use a
similar schema and I haven't any problem. Are there some error messages ?
Instead, to mantain session information through response.sendRedirect(site)
you may use:
response.sendRedirect(response.encodeURL(site));

Regards
Paolo

[...]