cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Hartmann" <t-...@dinobase.de>
Subject My Cocoon Tutorial is Online!
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:16:47 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm about to create a website about Cocoon and started today with a little tutorial.
It is directed to newbies (actually, I'm a newbie too ...) and describes a possibility
to create a simple hierarchic site with a navigation menu.

The tutorial can be found at
http://www.cocooncenter.de/cocooncenter/tutorials/navigation/tutorial.html .

I would be very pleased with any comments, also regarding spelling and grammar.
The site will be extended soon (it even will get a real layout :-) ).
It will probably contain some more tutorials, tips and a user forum.

If somebody wants to contribute to the site - just contact me!

Greetings,
Andreas