cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marty McClelland" <mmcclell...@eduprise.com>
Subject RE: My Cocoon Tutorial is Online!
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:07:36 GMT
Hello Andreas -

I am getting a page not found error for your tutorial.  Has the tutorial
moved?  I know it was there last week - as I looked at the site and
found it useful.

enjoy the day - marty

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Hartmann [mailto:t-rex@dinobase.de]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 7:17 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: My Cocoon Tutorial is Online!

Hi folks,

I'm about to create a website about Cocoon and started today with a
little tutorial.
It is directed to newbies (actually, I'm a newbie too ...) and describes
a possibility
to create a simple hierarchic site with a navigation menu.

The tutorial can be found at
http://www.cocooncenter.de/cocooncenter/tutorials/navigation/tutorial.ht
ml .

I would be very pleased with any comments, also regarding spelling and
grammar.
The site will be extended soon (it even will get a real layout :-) ).
It will probably contain some more tutorials, tips and a user forum.

If somebody wants to contribute to the site - just contact me!

Greetings,
Andreas