cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <stevencasw...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: problems with StreamGenerator...
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:44:20 GMT
Greetings.  I am having the same problem Joe described below.
Basically, I'm trying to use the StreamGenerator with a stream of XML
(content-type of text/xml).  I've tried the sample code posted by Kinga,
but the web server just takes over the CPU and never responds.

I'm trying this on Cocoon 2.0.1, Tomcat 4.0.1, on Windows XP.  Any help
diagnosing the problem is appreciated.

> Hi,
> the expected contents of the postData is a xml document. You can add
to your
> client application sending POST request the ability to read the
external xml
> document. Find any well formed xml doc and experiment.
> Consider adding to your client:
[snip]