cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: C2 Newbie: XSP Logicsheet in sitemap ?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:29:53 GMT
To get rif of IllegalAccessError: You will need CVS version of Cocoon,
*or* you can register logicsheet in the cocoon.xconf instead of pointing
to it from the XSP file (I don't imply, it is one of the possibilities).

Releveant piece of cocoon.xconf looks like:

<builtin-logicsheet>
 <parameter name="prefix" value="action"/>
 <parameter name="uri" value="http://apache.org/cocoon/action/1.0"/>
 <parameter name="href"
value="resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/
action.xsl"/>
</builtin-logicsheet>

Your entry could look like:

<builtin-logicsheet>
 <parameter name="prefix" value="hello"/>
 <parameter name="uri" value="........."/>
 <parameter name="href" value="resource://my/logichseet.xsl"/>
 </builtin-logicsheet>

Then logichseet.xsl should go into WEB-INF/classes/my/logichseet.xsl

Regards,
Vadim

> From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
>
> Vadim
>
> Still no luck with your samples....
>
> First:  which URL to use to call the XSP page? When I try
> http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xsp/logicsheet-test
>
> it simply gives me an error, with root cause:
>
> java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access method

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.addL
ogicsh

eetToList(Lorg/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/AbstractMarkupLa
nguage

$LanguageDescriptor;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/cocoon/environment/Sou
rceRes
> olver;)V
> from class

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage$XSPTr
ansfor