cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: C2 Newbie: XSP Logicsheet in sitemap ?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 15:18:26 GMT
You need to remove references to the logicsheet file from the XSP, and
leave only namespace declaration. Also, you can delete any generated
files from previous run and restart engine.

PS: CVS contains this sample and runs it out-of-the-box.

Vadim

> From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
>
> Vadim
>
> I have tried this:
>
> 	<!-- Derek Test Logicsheet -->
> 	<builtin-logicsheet>
> 		<parameter name="prefix" value="greeting"/>
> 		<parameter name="uri"
> value="http://duke.edu/tutorial/greeting"/>
> 		<parameter name="href"
> value="resource://derek/logicsheet.greeting.xsl"/>
> 		<!-- resource is: WEB-INF/classes/ -->
> 	</builtin-logicsheet>
>
> inserted in the cocoon.xconf and the XSL file placed in the relevant
> subdirectory of WEB-INF . Shutdown and restarted.
>
> I still get the:
> java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access method

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.addL
ogicsh
> eetToList
> (Lorg/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/AbstractMarkupLanguage

$LanguageDescriptor;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/cocoon/environment/Sou
rceRes