cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <stevencasw...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: StreamGenerator: Could not get parser
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:11:40 GMT
I did the search on your name and did not find what looked like the
posting.  I did get things working yesterday but I'd still be interested
in seeing your solution.  My problem was with how I was building the
form field content.

TIA

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Jupin [mailto:joe.jupin@fe77.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 11:58 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org; stevencaswell@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: StreamGenerator: Could not get parser

Hi, Steve...

I did detail the solution out in another post to this
newsgroup.  I don't have a reference to the exact post -
but search for my last name and see if it returns from
that.  If not, I'll search the archives tonite and forward
it to you.  In it, I detail what I did with the sitemap
and what I had to write in my servlet to get this to work.

cool.

peace.  JOe...
ps -> last name is :  jupin