cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: XSP not working at all with Cocoon 2.01
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:29:53 GMT
Hi,

Have you seen *lots* of messages on this list recently saying that it is
better to stay with Tomcat 4.0.1 for a moment and that Cocoon does not
work with Tomcat 4.0.2? If no, take a look at the archive. Search string
'4.0.2' and '4.02' should give lots of results.

Also search archive for a solution for this problem (however, I can not
recall that message with the solution. May be it is not discovered yet).

Regarding installation instructions: docs were written before Tomcat
4.0.2 was born, so you should take this into account.

Regards,
Vadim