cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Airey <nick.ai...@ihavemoved.com>
Subject RE: problem dropping cocoon into Borland App Server
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:43:45 GMT
Hello Vadim,

I have rerun the test with your patch, and the logfiles are attached.

1) start partition (loads cocoon servlet)
2) hit url /cocoon/xsp/simple
3) hit url /cocoon/welcome
4) hit url /cocoon/hello.html

1,3,4 seem to work. 2 does not.

Infact, as far as I can see, all the xsp based requests fail, but
everything else works fine, (including compiling the sitemap, of
course.)

Kind regards,
Nick